The UK's leading garden event for retailers
Be part of Glee 2013
Showcase your products to over 9,000 buyers from leading retailers including independent and multiple garden centres, DIY stores, supermarkets and many more! Find out all the vital statistics about the buyers that you will meet in the 2012 Show Review.
Browse the exhibitor list to source new and innovative products from more than 500 leading suppliers in the garden industry, plus view the pictures, seminars and features from Glee 2012.
- Garden Care
- Landscape & Garden Design
- Nursery & Planteria
- Garden Leisure
- Home & Gift
- Retail Services
What's NEW for Glee 2013?
- Sunday – Tuesday. This year Glee will still be a 3-day show, but with a Sunday opening so that more independent retailers are able to attend
- Innovation and new products are the major focus of this year's feature areas
- Discover the best new and best-selling products from single exhibitor with the 'hub' product display and networking areas in both halls
- More seminar content to give your business a head start
- The Catering Zone has moved to the front of Hall 5 in recognition of the lucrative value of catering areas within the garden world
Highlights from the show
Now opening on Sunday!
After extensive conversations with retailers, suppliers and key associations, Glee 2013 will return to a Sunday to Tuesday format (15th – 17th September, NEC Birmingham).
Hillview Garden Centre CEO, Boyd Douglas Davies explains “I’m delighted to hear that Glee is looking to move the show back to a Sunday start in response to feedback from exhibitors and visitors. I think this will increase the number of visitors and improve the mood of anyone that hasn’t had to travel there in the Monday traffic! It will also free up a day during the week which is very valuable at that time of year”
News & Media
- 07 Mar 2013Hello, welcome to day two of Glee 2012! Yesterday was an action packed day and...
- 03 May 2013As the debate around the environmental impact of peat-use continues to be a talking point...
- 18 Apr 2013Grant Barnett & Company Ltd has created a new collection of licensed Emma Bridgewater rainwear...