Why Exhibit at Glee 2013?
EXHIBIT AT THE UK’S LEADING GARDEN RETAIL EVENT
- Do business with over 9,000 UK and international buyers
- Exclusive opportunity to showcase new and existing products or services to a diverse, international and authoritative audience
- Held in a convenient location at the NEC; with an easily accessible international airport
- Utilise Glee’s extensive database and reputable industry relationships
- Detailed demographics collected from our buying audience to deliver a targeted campaign
TOP RETAILERS THAT ATTENDED GLEE 2012 INCLUDED:
ALDI | Argos | B&Q | Barton Grange Garden Centre | Bents Garden & Home Blue Diamond Group | Coolings Nurseries Co-operative | Costco Wholesale | Daisy Nook Garden Centre | Dobbies Garden Centres | eBay | Garden & Leisure Group | Golden Acres Nurseries | Haskins Garden Centre | Hillier Garden Centres | Homebase Klondyke Group | Lakeland | Next | Notcutts | Poplars Garden Centre | Scotsdales Garden Centre | Screwfix | Squires Garden Centres | Tesco | TK MAXX | Van Hage | Webbs Garden Centre | Wickes Wilkinson
WHAT OUR EXHIBITORS SAY
“Visitors come to Glee to see the up and coming products, so it is important for us to be here to showcase our own new products that drive towards a better future. Glee is a great place to show retailers new ideas and a good platform for launches."
Malcom Andrews, Sales & Marketing Director, Haxnicks
“The customers and visitors we are seeing are pure quality.”
Terry Melia, Regional Manager, Draper Tools