Traditional Stainless Flower Spade
In the Spear & Jackson new product showcase you will be able to preview the Traditional Stainless Flower Spade which will be launching in autumn 2022 ahead of the 2023 season. This is one of the latest additions to the best-selling Spear & Jackson Traditional Range of garden tools. It is a compact size spade measuring 530mm from the tip of the blade to the top of the handle and has been specially designed for lifting, splitting, and planting perennial shrubs and border plants without damaging the plant. It’s also great for digging when kneeling or for working in raised beds.
Key features and benefits
- The mirror-polished Stainless Steel blade is resistant to rust and ensures minimal soil adhesion for easy cleaning.
- It has a defined round nose and chamfered edges for easier soil penetration
- The head is dished for increased soil capacity and to prevent the soil from slipping off the edges
- The shaft is made from durable weatherproofed hard wood with a burnt in brand for an traditional, rustic look
- It has a comfortable T-grip handle
- The socket is double riveted to the handle for extra strength
- It carries a 10 year guarantee
The RRP for the Traditional Flower Spade is £27.99
- Garden Tools & Accessories
- Garden Care