Barnsley based Yorkshire Flowerpots is the UK’s only volume producer of ceramic flowerpots, producing in excess of 200,000 pots per year. It is part of the 4th generation Naylor Group of Companies, a family business which has been making ceramic products since 1890.
Yorkshire Flowerpots will be attending the Glee exhibition for the 28th year. Yorkshire Flowerpots are showcasing their range of British made terracotta planters.
Yorkshire Flowerpots are:
- Made from robust Yorkshire natural red clay
- Fired to temperatures in excess of 1050 degrees centigrade
- Manufactured with a high strength blue core
- Independently freeze/thaw tested to minus 15 degrees centigrade
Also on display is a range of imported products:
- Naylor Clough Mill – craft glazed clay conservatory pots, cylinders and bowls. The Naylor Clough Mill range of products are available in three colours – Leaf, Mist and Sky.
- Naylor Lime Tree – a wide range of handpainted wallpots, planters and wall plaques. Available in a variety of Mediterranean colours.
- Naylor Patio Pots – terracotta pots.
For a copy of our trade brochure email firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnsley based Yorkshire Flowerpots is the UK’s only volume producer of ceramic flowerpots, producing in excess of 200,000 pots per year. It is part of the 4th generation Naylor Group of Companies, a ...
Yorkshire Flowerpots British made terracotta pots
Naylor Clough Mill range of imported craft glazed planters, available in three colours.
Naylor Lime Tree handpainted, glazed Mediterranean wallpots
Yorkshire Flowerpots British made terracotta Tall Flowerpot
Yorkshire Flowerpots British made terracotta planter
Attached is our Glee 2021 brochure as our new product brochure is still in production and will be launched at Glee 2022. Visit us on Stand 20C20-D21 to pick up our new brochure.