Garland/Worth Gardening will launch over 40 new products at Glee28 Aug 2018
Garland / Worth Gardening will be launching over 40 new products on its stand hall 8 D30-E31 at Glee in 2018. New product development has been the key to the company’s success over the past three years, with many new product ideas being driven by feedback and input from customers. Since the beginning of the year the company’s sales have grown by over 40 per cent and the Glee launches will help to consolidate future growth for the company and its customers.
New products to be launched at Glee 2018 show include:
- A brand new range of rattan furniture covers in the same material as the increasingly popular Super Tough covers range. The range has been designed with strength and durability as well as to keep up with the current trends in outdoor furniture sales, but at a very pocket -friendly price for the consumer and with a market leading 5 year guarantee.
- Further additions have been made to the Garden Basics range with the launch of wooden and slate plant labels, as well as a new fast flow water butt tap, plastic wall plugs, safety glasses and a new widger and dibber set. All items that have been requested by customers over the past 12 to 18 months.
- A new 60cm x 120cm rectangular tray has been added to further strengthen Garland/Worth Gardening’s position in the market as the go to company for garden trays, with 38 different trays now available on the extensive range.
- A new seed tray sieve has been added to complement the company’s popular fine mesh and 2 in 1 sieves. .
- A new boot station has been added to the boot tidy range. It is the perfect boot cleaning and storing unit, and includes two stiff boot brushes, a boot scraper bar, a unique boot pick to remove stones and stubborn dirt from the bottom of the boots/shoes as well as a boot pull and storage rack, all wrapped up in a perfectly neat compact unit.
- An addition to the twines and wires range is a new green version of the ever popular bean and pea net. The 6ft square jute nets are perfect for growing runner beans and peas, and unlike plastic nets the biodegradable jute netting is ecologically beneficial as it can be simply composted at the end of the season.
- Two new large cushion storage bags have been added to the cover ranges, the bags are available in either the Super Tough or Premium fabric and form part of the rattan cover ranges. The new bags are designed for the ever popular corner sofas and corner dining sets and can fit all of the cushions into one handy storage bag. The cushion bags are 180cm L x 65cm W x 65cm H
Commenting on the launch, Garland/Worth Gardening’s sales director Mark Dedman said;
“The launch of these new products is once again the beginning of a very exciting time for the company. Although the UK garden market has had a tough season, with the weather in the early part holding back sales, the growth we have achieved is no mean feat while at the same time we have maintained over 95 per cent product availability for our customers.
“An important part of our ongoing investment has been in the responsible use of plastic materials. All of the plastic products in our ranges have always utilised 100 per cent recycled or recyclable plastics, including the product’s packaging. This ensures that our products are part of the solution to plastic waste, not part of the problem. In addition, our plastic products will be displaying a new label designed to reassure the consumer about the eco benefits of the plastics used in our products.
We still continue to invest heavily in the future and have further warehouse expansion plans over the coming year to ensure that we continue to hold the stock required to provide a first class service to the trade. We have also invested in new packing machinery this year so we know we will be well placed as a company to cope with all eventualities in the coming season.”
In order to provide further information and support on the company’s complete range of products, the Garland/Worth Gardening’s full sales and marketing team will be on the stand at Glee together with the company’s sales agents representing the whole of the UK and Ireland.
The Garland Products Group specialises in the manufacture of plastic injection moulded products and is one of the fastest growing suppliers to the garden industry. The products available to both keen and hobby gardeners have been designed through the company’s own experience as keen gardeners.