Over 70 new products being exhibited at Glee 2017 by Garland/Worth Gardening27 Jul 2017
Garland / Worth Gardening will be making a major statement with the launch of over 70 new products on its Stand Hall 18H10-K11 at Glee in 2017. It brings the number of new product introductions by the company to over 250 in the past three years. The latest items serve both the garden and DIY markets, and include grow pot towers, hanging basket liners and a lawn rake, as well as paint brushes and pest control products.
New products to be launched at Glee 2017 show include:
- A self-watering grow pot tower that has an 11ltr planting capacity. It stands 1.5m high and has an aluminium tube top frame with four plastic rings that fit securely into the main base pot. The planter pots are available in either green, red or anthracite colours and have a 4ltr water reservoir. The towers are ideal for growing tomatoes, peppers sweet peas etc.
- Hanging basket liners, consisting of one capillary matting liner that will line up to a 16 inch basket and two universal liners each with a capillary disc that will line up to an 18 inch basket.
- A leaf and garden rake with a 58cm wide head made of polypropylene and is fitted with a sturdy wooden handle.
- A new range of six paint brushes and also three paint rollers and trays designed for use in general garden painting, staining and colouring. Included in the range is a novel and practical Wash ‘A’ Way tool for quick cleaning of brushes or rollers.
- A new range consisting of ten pest control products. It includes pre-baited mouse and rat traps, a humane mouse trap, three indoor pest repellers, three outdoor pest and animal repellers, as well as a solar panel kit for outdoor repellers.
- Additions to the twine and tie range, which include 40m and 80m rolls of flexible ties in both brown and green colours and two new cushioned soft ties in 3mm and 5mm thicknesses. A spiral tree guard has also been added to the garden basics range.
- Three rolls of plastic bags comprising a green bag for garden waste, a blue sack for rubble and a general purpose black bin bag.
- Six new garden covers for hanging chairs and casual dining sets have been added to the company’s PVC- backed polyester range. The covers are available in black or green. Single chair size is 107cm wide and 180cm high, while the double size is 161cm wide, 170cm high, 125cm deep. The two new casual dining set covers are in black only. One is 250cm sq, 71cm high the other is 300cm sq, 71 cm high.
- A long handled simple-to-use litter picker.
- 22 new garden basics, comprising plant rings, seed sowers, hook and loop tie, greenhouse fittings, little drippas for the tops of water bottles, screws and nails.
Commenting on the launch, Garland/Worth Gardening’s operations director Tony Dedman said; “The UK garden market has proved over and over again how resilient it can be, and no matter how business or weather conditions change it remains strong. New and innovative products combined with popular traditional items are the life-blood of the industry and Garland/Worth Gardening’s approach is to ensure that the retail trade is kept abreast of all new developments and in a position to offer a wide variety of quality products to its customers. We believe that our new offerings for the 2018 season will be particularly attractive to the trade.”
In order to provide further information and support on the company’s complete range of products, the Garland/Worth Gardening’s full sales and marketing team will be on the stand at Glee together with the company’s sales agents representing the whole of the UK and Ireland.
The Garland Products Group specialises in the manufacture of plastic injection moulded products and is one of the fastest growing suppliers to the garden industry. The products available to both keen and hobby gardeners have been designed through the company’s own experience as keen gardeners.
For further press information or product images contact:
Peter Evers, International PR Consultant
Tel: + 44 (0) 7779 617965
The new self-watering grow pot tower
Garland/Worth Gardening’s new garden lawn rake
The new indoor pest repeller
The new litter picker