Safe & Secure
Connecting our customers and communities safely
To ensure the health and safety of everyone at the show, we may be asking all attendees, including visitors, exhibitors, contractors, venue and organiser staff, to verify their COVID-19 status on arrival. Requirements for events change on a frequent basis so please check back for further information as we approach the show as we will be updating this page on a regular basis. Details on how to prove your COVID-19 status and FAQs can be found here.
We take our responsibility for the Health & Safety for everybody at our events incredibly seriously. Should you have any comments, questions or suggestions in relation to our systems and processes around our Safe & Secure measures, or indeed in relation to anything related to Health & Safety at our events, please e-mail us directly: email@example.com
Safe & Secure Guidance
The risk of COVID-19 transmission will never fully be eliminated and so the advice below should be considered when planning your time at the event.
Mask wearing: We are a mask friendly event.
- It is no longer mandatory to wear masks, however, we do encourage all attendees to consider wearing masks, especially when in enclosed or crowded spaces.
- The NEC will require anyone using a shuttle bus to wear a mask on board and request that masks are worn in public circulation spaces inside the venue.
Cleaning & personal hygiene
- Please carry your own hand sanitiser and apply when you enter and leave exhibitor stands, features and theatres. There will be hand sanitising stations available on-site in high traffic areas.
- We have asked exhibitors to ensure a deeper clean before, during and after the show opens each day; paying particular attention to high traffic touchpoints and consider visible cleaning logs.
- Along with the NEC, we are conducting a thorough, enhanced cleaning regime of all public areas and features prior to show opening and during show open periods.
Code of Conduct
- For your comfort we have made the majority of gangways 3 metres wide
- When walking around the event, we ask you to please remember that as we come back together some people will be more comfortable in the environment than others. As a result:
- Please give people space when you are walking past them.
- Check before initiating personal contact (consider elbow bumps rather than handshakes or hugs).
- Rather than exchanging business cards exhibitors have been encouraged to use data capture devices to ensure contact free sharing of business details – look out for QR codes on stands.
- As the industry builds itself back, remember different pressures people may be facing, please be kind to each other.
- Consider arranging meetings in advance at less busy times.
Event and venue facilities
- At the NEC no cash will be taken at catering outlets and cloakrooms so all customers will need to have contactless payment methods available.
- Theatres: Please ensure you arrive for any sessions in plenty of time Theatres will be cleaned between each session and will have managed capacities.
- Cloakrooms at the NEC will be in operation.
- Please visit the venue website to view their specific COVID-19 measures.
Track & Trace
We are confident the measures that we and the venue will be putting in place will make our event as safe as possible. Please ensure you give accurate information throughout the registration process.
The relevant local authorities will contact you if there’s a need to update you regarding track and trace.