Introducing the Spear & Jackson Traditional Stainless Dutch Style Trowel
Sheffield, 24.06.2022 – Spear & Jackson has been supplying the Tools to Trust for more than 260 years,
and the company is delighted to be returning again to Glee in 2022. This year on their stand Spear & Jackson will highlight some established favourites from their Traditional and Elements digging and cultivating ranges as well as their tried and trusted Razorsharp® Cutting Tools. In addition, you will be able to see the premium Kew Gardens Collection which offers a full range of digging, cultivating, hand tools, cutting tools, watering tools and accessories.
In the Spear & Jackson new product showcase at Glee you will be able to preview the Traditional Stainless Dutch Style Trowel which will be launching in autumn 2022 ahead of the 2023 season. This is one of the latest additions to the best-selling Spear & Jackson Traditional Range of garden tools. It is a mid-size trowel measuring 475mm from the tip of the blade to the top of the handle. It has been specially designed to allow you to cut easily through the soil for a wide range of gardening and planting tasks in the veg patch or flower borders. It is particularly good for creating a planting hole or a channel in the soil, ideal for planting out seedlings, bulbs, or other small plants
Key features and benefits
- The mirror-polished Stainless Steel blade is resistant to rust and ensures minimal soil adhesion for easy cleaning.
- It has a heart-shaped head with a pointed end and chamfered edges for easier soil penetration
- The shaft is made from durable weatherproofed hard wood with a burnt-in brand for a traditional, rustic look
- It has a comfortable T-grip handle
- It carries a 10 year guarantee
The RRP for the Traditional Dutch Style Trowel is £23.99