Hortiwool Hanging Basket Liners
Each set contains 2 Liners sized at 520mm x 520mm.
Our Hanging Basket Liners are sized so they will fit a 12inch, 14inch and 16inch basket.
Our helpful little video will show how to use our Hanging Basket Liners.
What else can I do with Hortiwool?
Got some left over? These liners can also be used in a number of other ways, including:-
- Dig into the soil in your basket to enhance
- Nutrition for plant root balls
- Growing Micro Greens & Micro Herbs
- Protection against slugs
- Insulation from frost for young plants
- Add into compost as a nutritional aid
- As a kneeling pad
- Capillary matting
- Sustainable & Natural alternative to the plastic based fleece/synthetic fibres
- For mulching
- Break up the pad and dig into the soil
- Let wildlife harvest for nesting
Found another use? Share with our Hortiwool community @wearehortiwool #hortiwool
All of our Hortiwool products are made in the UK 🇬🇧
Due to our Hortiwool Pads being made from a 100% natural material, from an array of British Sheep and farms, the colour of each fleece may vary. More than 50 shades of sheep!
- Garden Sundries
- Pots & Planters
- Garden Tools & Accessories
- Growing Media
- Pest Control
- Garden Decoration
- Landscaping & Garden Decoration
- Garden Care