A celebration of the retailers making an impact
The Buyers Power List is a celebration of the retailers making an impact within the garden retail industry. It’s our way of saying thank you, as we recognise the outstanding talent of the individuals and buying teams who have made a notable difference.
The Buyers Power List contenders are nominated by fellow Glee-goers. So, whether you’re a retailer, exhibitor or press, everyone is invited to nominate a stand-out buyer/buying team. Once we have a list of nominees, voting then opens for you to select your winner.
Get involved for 2023! We want to hear from you, so watch this space for updates on when nominations open.
- Plants Buyer/Buying Team of the Year
- Garden Care Buyer/Buying Team of the Year
- Outdoor Leisure Buyer/Buying Team of the Year
- Landscape Buyer/Buying Team of the Year
- Home & Gift Buyer/Buying Team of the Year
- Pets Buyer/Buying Team of the Year
- Retail Food & Drinks Buyer/Buying Team of the Year
- Christmas Buyer/Buying Team of the Year
- Overall Multiple Buying Team of the Year
- Overall Independent Buying Team of the Year
- Overall Multiple Retailer Buying Team of the Year (Hardware, DIY, High Street)
- Online Buyer/Buying Team of the Year
How are the winners picked?
The top nominations from each category will be announced as finalists and will form the Buyers Power List shortlist. Once each category has its shortlist, the winners will be determined by public votes. Remember, anyone can vote and as many times as they like; you can even vote for yourself! The winners will then be announced during a drinks and awards reception at Glee 2023 in June.
What do the winners get?
All finalists receive exclusive VIP admission to Glee and the awards drinks ceremony. Finalists and winners will also be featured on the Glee website and receive additional publicity through the post show communications to the media. Winners will receive an attractive award for their showcase and to celebrate with their teams.